Friday, May 16, 2008

10 years? Has it really been that long

Ok it does not seem like I have been married for 10 years. The time has just flown by and now I am just looking forward to the 50+ more years to come. I honestly have to be the happiest man in the world because I married the greatest woman there has ever been. I love Sara so very much and she is my all in all. I joke with her about being the first one to flirt when she came over to my dorm to watch a movie with some friends. I have to be honest and say that after all these years it was me who was doing the flirting. Even today I still flirt with my wife.

She has taught me that there is more to the world than my little bubble. She has taught me patience, understanding but most of all how to love unconditionally. My wife has always stood by my side through thick and thin. Sara has put up with a lot of stuff and still puts up with some of it (like my addiction to World of Warcraft). I enjoy nothing better than hanging out with my wife and spend time with her. Today is a special day because I am the luckest man in the world to have so a wonderful, caring, loving, and amazing wife like Sara. Happy Anniversary baby.

11 comments:

Rebecca said...

Happy Anniversary to both of you!

Michelle said...

Hey!!!!! I blogging too! Happy Anniversary, my brother. =)

http://michelle-caglecorner.blogspot.com/

Chad said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Kim said...

Happy Anniversary Jason & Sara! I remember the first time I heard about Sara. Brad went on and on about how pretty she was. I am so glad that you are happy together. Even though I do not know you as a couple very well. I think you are wonderful together and you do a great work for God. You are very special people taking in and loving foster children. I admire you and pray you will continue to do well and live long happy lives together.

Brandi said...

wow, really ten years! Crazy! Well I have to say sorry about the not telling you that I was pregnant. But I could have promised you we talked over myspace about it. I thought it was under that profile that you deleted. Maybe I dreamed all of that, but I don't see how I messed that one up. I am so sorry!!!! you know I love you!!!

Unknown said...

happy anniversary! thanks for stopping by the ol blogspot the other day - don't be a stranger!

Three plus Me said...

Happy Anniversary! It's great to hear from you and that y'all are doing great!

Uncle Rick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Uncle Rick said...

OK, I'll try again. I deleted the other one by mistake. I think "Big Bang Theory" is one of the funniest shows on TV right now. I don't like the theme song, however. Linda doesn't care for the show so I have to record it and watch when she isn't home. Ten years does seem like a long time. It seem like almost that long since we last saw each other. I'm glad things are good for you. Happy Anniversary to you and Sara.

Katie said...

Happy Anniversary!! I can't believe it has been ten years already. Where does the time go?!

Leah said...

Hey you! Just found ya! I'm addin' you to my favs!! Hope you're all doing well! Happy Anniversary!