Friday, May 16, 2008

My Wife is Jealous

Ok Sara read my last post and she wanted me to clarify that Chad is my dearest male friend. Sara is really the greatest ever and today is our 10th Anniversary. Unforunatly we will not be celebrating until next weekend. The older sister of the foster children we have is coming over tonight so that is how we will be spending our evening. My wife is truely my greatest friend because she is always there for me (doesn't have a choice since she is married to me) but most importantly I know that I can go to her with anything and she is always willing to listen. To my greatest friend Sara, my wife I really do love you the most.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Happy Anniversary you two. I hope we can see you guys sometime soon.

Randal, Belinda and Caylee-Grace said...

Hey Jason! I've been lurking on your blog through Chad's. I don't know if you remember me but I go to Adamsville. Happy Anniversary to you too.

Welcome to the blog world.