Thursday, May 15, 2008

I made it!

Well it has been a while but I finally decided to enter the blog world. I figured this blog world could use a nerd like me. My wife Sara has had one for a while and I've just been making her tell everything and then low and behold I saw (had to rub my eyes a couple of times because I could not believe it) Chad on here. I knew then that if Chad can do this, then surely I can. I mean he does not even have a myspace (at least haven't seen one for him) and I have one of those (even though once again my wife takes care of it). Well this is a start I am sure that there will be several blogs on here soon (if not by the end of the day) because I have a lot to share and talk about.

3 comments:

Chad said...

Welcome to blog land. I look forward to hearing more from you.

Brandi said...

Hey Jason! I know what you mean by giving in and creating a blog. I held off as long as I could, and then decided might as well do it. I just want you to know, I'm about to explode!!! I have a week left til my due date...crazy huh?

Crystal said...

YAY! Welcome to blog land, my childhood crush. =)

I'm so glad to see ya'll are doing so well. I can't wait to read the rest of your posts.