Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Game

Ok this one is for Justin Key! Thanks I just lost the game!

Many of you who read this know Justin Key and last summer at camp i had the honor of staying in the same cabin as him. He told me about this game that he or someone had came up with and honestly has to be the dumbest game I have ever heard of and here is how it goes.

The object of the entire game is to not think of the game. If you think of the game you lose and have 30 minutes before you can start to play again. When you lose you must let someone else know that you lost the game. They cannot lose when you tell them because they will immediatly think about the game and they are given a 15 minute grace period.

While setting in the hospital room I thought of the game and lost. I have to say that every now and then I lose the game because I think about camp and it reminds me of this really silly game. You are more than welcome to join the game but before warned you will lose!

1 comment:

Kim said...

wow...you must of had a lot of down time at camp last year lol