Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Just a few more days

Ok can I just tell you how excited I am because in just a few more days we will be leaving for Portland, OR. While it may be a couple thousand miles away I really miss living there. I know that lifestyles can be very different there and life in general is really different there is just something about it that i love.

I want to eventually move back there, do not know when but at some point. I doubt when I do it will be to preach full time. I will probably work with my father-in-law at the congregation for which he preaches.

Not sure if Sara has already blogged about this but we are going to host a VBS for Sara's dad's congregation. I am looking forward to it and am praying for it to be a success. Please pray for us in our tavels and for the success of the VBS.

No comments: