Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Surgery is over! Yeah

Ok so Anne and Jeff have both come out of surgery and are doing great. I am so glad this is finally done and over. Mom is still here and Sara and I are about ready to throw her out the window! NO REALLY! These little guys are tough. Anne had one pulled, six teeth capped and three fillings. Jeff had eight teeth pulled, three capped and six fillings. No I do not know many adults who would enjoy having this done.

I have been around a lot of children when they come out of surgery and boy sometimes it can be a big ordeal because they are so shocked and afraid. Anne was a trouper even when they took the iv out. I on the hand did not take it very well. In fact, I got a little sick to my stomach just knowing they were doing it. Hey when it comes to needles and that stuff I'm a wimp to the core. Blood makes me pass out. Better yet just the thought of blood makes me get weak in the knees.

I am so proud of them and am excited when they get home and are able to experience what a normal mouth feels like.

Please keep them in your prayers.

2 comments:

Kim said...

I am glad that is over! Hopefully from here on out they will have sweet little smiles and healthy teeth.

Katie said...

I know you are relieved that everything went so great. I hope that they can smile pain free! I am sure living with you & Sara they have a lot to smile about.